Entertaining Asia based in Hong Kong provides Tour Managers for those artists planning to tour Asia that are looking for someone based in Asia. Our company has over 15 years of booking and managing local logistics for artists Asia.
The Asia based Tour Manager will assist with the in country co-ordination and logistics that is required and expected between the artist and the local promoter to make sure that each event booking and tour is successful.
The Tour Manager would be responsible for:
- Transportation scheduling and coordination with the airlines and local promoters.
- Communicate a range of information on itineraries, destinations and culture.
- Assist with the artists’ passport and any immigration issues.
- Oversea and make sure the hospitality rider for each event is followed by the local promoter.
- Coordinate with the artist and the local promoter on the technical setup during sound check.
- Check all visuals are working correctly at the venue before the event.
- Schedule any meet and greets, interviews or other promotional activities.
- Managing in-country expenses and budgets required for travelling, meals and other incidental expenses.
- Advise about facilities, such as sights, restaurants and shops, at each destination for visiting and or social media opportunities.
- Assist the artist with simple photos and video clips during the tour for social media.
- Provide a full report of each destination on each tour to the management of each artist.
Currently Entertaining Asia’s Tour Managers speak the following languages: Cantonese, Mandarin and English.